Cookies and Privacy Notice.
Rob Adcock (We, Us, Our) are committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018. The personal information you share with us is very important, and we want you to be confident that your personal data is kept safely and securely and to understand how we use it.
We have provided this notice to help you understand:
- How and why we collect information from you.
- Who, when and why we share your information.
- What your rights are.
We will be what is known as the 'Data Controller' of the personal data you provide to us. As Data Controller we determine the purposes and way in which any personal data are, or will be, processed.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this policy on our website. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Should you need to contact us please write to: Data Controller, Rob Adcock, 11 Bradstocks Way, Sutton Courtenay OX14 4BY or via email@example.com quoting Privacy Enquiry.
This privacy notice was last updated on 21st October 2018.
What Information We Collect.
Via Cookies. Anonymous information regarding your current visit and subsequent visit to our website are collected to record your preferences and analyse performance of the site. Details of these cookies are outlined in the Cookies section of this policy.
Via Email, Telephone, Post, Face to Face. The information we may hold includes full names, postal address, site address, email address, telephone numbers. We may hold further information depending on the specific duties contracted to us.
How Do We Use Your Information.
Cookies: To personalise your experience whilst visiting our website.
Email, Telephone, Post, Face to Face: The information we hold and process will be used for our management and administrative use only. We will keep and use it to manage our contract with you effectively, lawfully and appropriately. This includes using information to enable us to comply with any legal requirements, warranty and guarantee requirements, and protect our legal position in the event of disputes.
Who We Share Your Information With.
We may share your information with third-party sub-contractors and suppliers to fulfil our contracted obligation in supplying goods and services, or if we are legally obliged to do so. We will inform you verbally or in writing if we need to share your information and with details of the third-party. You have the right to withdraw consent for the sharing of the information but we may not be able to complete the contracted duties we have agreed with you. We are not responsible for third-party privacy policies and you should request these policies directly with the third-party.
We will not share your information with marketing or advertising companies or any other third-party not listed above without your written consent.
How Long We Keep Your Information.
Your personal data will be stored for a period of between 6 and 12 years in order to meet with our contractual obligations and dependant on the type of the contract we have with you.
For information regarding cookies please see cookies section within this policy.
Keeping In Touch.
If you have any concerns as to how your data is processed you can contact: Data Controller, Rob Adcock, 11 Bradstocks Way, Sutton Courtenay OX14 4BY or via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Privacy Enquiry.
What Are Your Rights.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the Information Commissioners Office if you believe that we have not complied with the requirements of the GDPR with regard to your personal data.
This notice is designed to help you understand what cookies are, how we use them and the choices you have in regards to their use.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or other device when you visit the Site. This allows the Site to recognise you as a user either for the duration of your visit (using a 'session cookie') or for repeat visits ( a 'persistent cookie'). They are not harmful and do not collect or contain any sensitive information.
You can turn off cookies. You may change your website browser settings to reject cookies, although doing so may impair the functionality of this website.
Cookies are either:
- First-party: Cookies generated and managed by the Site.
- Third-party: Cookies generated and managed by web-based services used on the Site. We do not have control over third-party cookies. For details of third-party cookies and options for opting out see the list of cookies used on the Site.
The cookies we use are:
- Functionality Cookies: In order to record and recognise your preferences as you move around and use the site to enhance your experience and allow the Site to function as designed.
- Analytical Cookies: In order to analyse customers visits and use of the Site we use web based analytic services to gather and process a users visit and repeat visits.
Specific Cookies Used on the Site:
- " PHPSESSID" : Session identification cookie generated by our web server. This identifier expires at the end of your visit.
- " _ga, _gid, _gat_gtag_UA_131443050_1" : Third-party cookies from the anaylsis tool Google Anaytics used on the Site to monitor the performace and gather statistics of usage. All but _utmc are persistent cookies that have varying expiration dates. These cookies enable us to record such data as number of new and returning visitors to our site.
opt out: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout